Silver Cloud Financial, Inc. Text messaging Terms & Conditions
TEXT MESSAGING: When signing the text messaging agreement, you authorize Lender, our assigns, successors or servicing agents to send SMS Statement Notifications (as defined below) to any phone numbers provided to us, our assigns, successors or service agents in connection with this loan and any modification or renewal of this loan. As used in this text messaging disclosure, “SMS Statement Notifications” means any SMS (text message) communications from us to you pertaining to your loan sent to the phone numbers provided in connection with this loan, including but not limited to payment information, account information, due dates, delinquent accounts, program updates, promotions, coupons and other marketing messages.
- How to Unsubscribe: You may withdraw your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications by replying with “stop” or calling us at CustomerService@SilverCloudFinancial.com. We may treat your provision of an invalid mobile phone number, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid mobile phone number, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive SMS Statement Notifications. Any withdrawal of your consent to use SMS Statement Notifications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
- To request additional information, contact us by telephone at 855-254-5430.
- In order to access, view, and retain SMS Statement Notifications that we make available to you, you must have: (i) a SMS-capable mobile phone, (ii) an active mobile phone account with a communication service provider; and (iii) sufficient storage capacity on your mobile phone.
- All SMS Statement Notifications in electronic format from us to you will be considered “in writing.”
- There is no service fee for SMS Statement Notifications but you are responsible for any and all charges, including but not limited to fees associated with text messaging, imposed by your communications service provider. Other charges may apply. Such charges may include those from your communications service provider. Please consult your mobile service carrier’s pricing plan to determine the charges for sending and receiving text messages. These charges will appear on your phone bill. Message frequency depends on account settings.
- Additionally, you agree that we may send any SMS Statement Notifications through your communication service provider in order to deliver them to you and that your communication services provider is acting as your agent in this capacity. You agree to provide a valid mobile phone number for these services so that we may send you certain information about your loan. Additionally, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your provision of a mobile phone number that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement. SMS Statement Notifications are provided for your convenience only.
- Receipt of each SMS Statement may be delayed or impacted by factor(s) pertaining to your communications service provider(s). We will not be liable for losses or damages arising from any disclosure of account information to third parties, non-delivery, delayed delivery, misdirected delivery or mishandling of, or inaccurate content in, the SMS Statement Notifications sent by us.
We may modify or terminate our text messaging services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate text messaging with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or third party.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a text message? A Text message is a short message that can be sent to and from a cellular phone. When someone says text, texting, or SMS, or if you see TXT in print, all of these are referring to text messages.
What is SMS? SMS is an acronym for Short Message Service. It is a worldwide standard for communicating textually between cellular phones.
Can everyone receive text messages? Nearly every cellular phone in use in the United States (and the world) can receive text messages. Most wireless carriers include text messaging in their standard plans.
How can I opt-in to receiving text messages? By consenting to and accepting the “Text Messaging Terms and Conditions”.
What kind of text messages will I receive? You will receive messages for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to: (1) suspected fraud or identity theft; (2) obtaining information necessary for us to service your account; (3) collecting on your account; (4) notifying you as to important issues regarding your account; (5) promotional messages.
How frequently will I receive text messages? As warranted by our transaction/relationship with you.
What does it cost for me to receive a text message? Some phone carriers do not charge their customers to receive text messages. Others include a certain number in their standard plans. You will pay any fee or charge that you may incur for incoming and outgoing messages from or to us, without reimbursement from us. The fee incurred will depend on the arrangement you have with your mobile phone provider. Please check with your wireless carrier for cost.
How can I opt-out from receiving text messages? To opt-out you can reply with the word “STOP” or call us at 855-254-5430.
What other ways can I receive support for text messaging? You can also receive support by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 855-254-5430.